Phase 3 trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Anti-Spike SARS-CoV-2 Monoclonal Antibodies in Preventing SARS-Cov-2 Infection in Household Contacts of Individuals Infected with SARS-CoV-2
1) Asymptomatic household Person in contact with sustained exposure (at least 48 hours) to an individual with a positive SARS-CoV-2 infection.
2) Patient must be randomized within 96 hours of collection of the positive test
3) Patient anticipates living in the same household with the positive person for the next 29 days
1) History of prior positive SARS-CoV-2 test or positive SARS-CoV-2 serology test at any time before the screening
2) Patient has lived with individuals who have had previous SARS-CoV-2 infection
3) Active respiratory or non-respiratory symptoms consistent with COVID-19
4) Nursing home resident