ECIR conducts research from 5 state-of-the-art research facilities in Northeast Florida and is affiliated with several hospitals in the area. Our capabilities encompass Phase II, III and IV clinical trials including both sponsor and investigator initiated studies of drugs and devices.
Our team is comprised of board certified:
Clinical Research Coordinators
Precision Produces Results
ECIR strives for efficiency and accuracy in the clinical trial process. Our diverse, talented and multidisciplinary staff offers customized trial execution regardless of the therapeutic area.
Our investigators are board-certified and our staff is seasoned, making the research experience streamlined and productive. We have investigators and staff with research experience and special interests across the disease continuum. Our Research Director and Trial Coordinators appreciate the importance of your protocol and the meticulous nature of clinical research, thus our approach is always tailored and precise.
- Board Certified Physicians
- Over 20 years of clinical experience
- Experienced Certified Clinical Research Coordinators
- 5 convenient locations throughout Northeast Florida
- Proven track record of accurate, complete enrollment and high retention
- Investigators on-site daily during business hours
- Non-academic site utilizing Central IRBs
- Secured drug storage at all locations
- IATA Certified Staff
- Daily access to dry ice
- State of the art and thoughtfully appointed exam rooms at all locations
- ECG on site
- CLIA certified laboratory
- Area for Monitors with refreshments
- FedEx pick-up
- Electronic Data Entry capabilities and experience
- High speed 24 hour fax on a dedicated line
- Comprehensive telephone system with voice mail
- 24 hour access to on call physician
- -70° freezer in building affiliated with local lab
- -20° freezer on site
- Knowledgeable of GCP
- Proven history of rapid enrollment with coordinator
- Easily accessible, central location close to freeways, hotels, and airport
- HIPAA Compliant
- Drug Information
- Drug Utilization and Formulary Support
- Contract Services
- Management and Technical Consulting
- Education and Training
- Medication Error Prevention
Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS)
At ECIR, we recognize the pivotal role that Investigator-Initiated Studies (IIS) play in drug development and furthering the understanding of current medicines.
For this reason, IIS are a top priority at ECIR. Our team of investigators are constantly developing research proposals that are unique and forward-thinking. IIS are essential to expanding the understanding of medications which are currently approved and in development. Our IIS employ currently approved medications in different ways, including in different patient populations and disease states. We are also exploring new uses for old medications. ECIR, similar to academic institutions, is capable of developing research proposals, presenting the concept to sponsors, preparing a comprehensive protocol, and executing complex clinical studies.
After study completion, ECIR emphasizes dissemination of results, presenting data at key Scientific Congresses and publishing manuscripts in well respected peer-reviewed journals. Our team of specialists and primary care physicians have diverse interests which allow for ECIR to engage in studies that traverse the disease continuum. Our biostatistics program facilitates appropriate study design, accurate data analysis, and ensures the validity of our results.
- General Medicine
- Healthy Volunteers
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine